Happy New Year to you and yours!
Together we’ll make 2013 a year of measureable improvements in behavior change and results.
Looking Back to Look Forward
2012 has been another watershed year for us here at MEMOTEXT and we are honored to call ourselves contributors in the mHealth space. It has been yet another year of innovations across the industry as well as within MEMOTEXT itself. Overall mHealth adoption continues to increase, gain in legitimacy, momentum and efficacy.
With several completed trials demonstrating excellent outcomes for our clients and their patients, 2012 set the stage for Results in 2013 (#Results2013) In addition, our team learned more about evidence-based research methodologies used in health technology assessment that we are excited to leverage for current stakeholders and in future programs, for clients and new partnerships.
The Events of 2012
We had the opportunity to attend, speak and participate in a number of important events in 2012, including:
- HiMMS 2012 in Las Vegas, Feb 20-24
- ExL 3rd Annual Patient Engagement Summit March 19-21 in Philadelphia.
- Mobile Health at Stanford University from May 16-17
- ADA 72nd Scientific Sessions June 8-12 in Philadelphia
- PQA 7th Annual Meeting in Washington June 13-15
- Mobiquity Wireless Innovation Council from Sept13-14 in Boston
- The 4th Annual Canada-U.S. eHealth Innovation Summit Nov 27-28 in Philadelphia
We would like to thank our clients, partners, clinical, business and technical teams for their contribution, hard work and dedication. We wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2013.